Through a special presentationUbisoft introduced the Operation Brutal Swarmthe third season of year 7 of Rainbow Six Siege with the return of the stadium map and the new operator of Nighthaven: striker Grim, from Singapore.
When does Operation Brutal Swarm (Year 7 Season 3) start in Rainbow Six Siege?
New content will start arriving in the game on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
Grim, the swarm master
Nighthave’s newest member, Grim, is a master of survival and reconnaissance with extensive military experience in stealth, security, and intelligence. your device Kawan Hive Launching System fire a projectile that deploys a canister on the ground and releases a swarm of robot bees into the air. Defenders crossing the swarm zone have their position revealed by a ping. Even after leaving the hive area, defenders will still ping until the bees run out of battery.
Grim is a high-speed, low-health Operator, his primary weapon in Rainbow Six Siege it can be a 552 Commando or an SG-CQB. His secondary weapon will be a P229.
new card Rainbow Six Siege: Bravo Stadium
Well, it’s actually a familiar map, but in Year 7 Season 3 of Rainbow Six Siege it will become final. It will have changes and use elements from other maps and indestructible bulletproof glass.
The Singapore-based map was supposed to arrive alongside the new season, but it’s currently still in development.
You can watch the full video of the presentation in Spanish below:
Other Operation Brutal Swarm Changes Rainbow Six Siege
- Adjustments to Finka and LMG
- Added Impact EMP Grenades to certain Operator loadouts.
- More weapon attachment options for players to choose from
- the system retreat has been overhauled for every weapon on PC and recoil intensity increases during sustained bursts
- Balance Updates for Dokkaebi and Rook: Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb will affect eliminated players and Rook’s Armor Plates will grant Operators the Resistance ability if used.
- Changes to the card ban phase to display five cards instead of three
- The tactical map will be updated to provide attackers with more information to help them during the setup phase. Attackers will be able to see a list of available Defender objective locations, with the factory map and objective locations displayed when discovered by the attacking team.
- Players will be able to review footage from their latest games and report suspected cheaters while watching their gameplay.
- Move penalty for abusive text chat. When active, this penalty disables repeat offenders by default to prevent hateful and abusive content in text chat. Muted players can still send and receive messages, but their messages will only be seen by players who choose to turn them on.
- Players with a current Battle Pass will receive a 10% discount on all store items. This perk will also be available for future Battle Passes.
- Premium Battle Passes will be available for purchase for those who don’t have one.
Now we just have to wait for the arrival of season 4 of year 7 of Rainbow Six Siege, which will include a Colombian operator.