If you are an athlete, you surely know the energizing power that a banana smoothie. But if you’re not, it’s time for you to know the ability of this food to improve your energy. Reduce your level of fatigue and exhaustion thanks to the consumption of this fruit which will provide the body with significant doses of vitamin C and vitamin B6, essential for recharging the batteries. It also provides minerals such as manganese and magnesium to boost muscle health, especially after a day of training.
It will also help you eliminate toxins from the body as well as melon and banana smoothie, thanks to its antioxidant source. A good banana smoothie will provide large amounts of iron and potassium, essential to stabilize blood pressure. Its low sodium content also makes it an essential food for the heart and for the proper functioning of other organs.
How to make the best banana smoothie at home?
A good banana smoothie will provide your body with a substance called tryptophan, which will greatly reduce any problems derived from central nervous system like depression. To get this and other benefits, you need to consume your smoothie as we teach you below.
- 4 ripe bananas.
- 1 liter of milk, preferably whole.
- 1 small tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
Method of preparation
- Start this procedure peel and chop 4 ripe bananas. Avoid fruit pieces that are not so big to make it easier to crush them later.
- Add the banana pieces to the glass of the blender or blender. Over the fruit, pour the liter of milk to then turn on the beating machine. Wait for the ingredients to mix together and create a smooth consistency.
- While the machine continues to run, add a little cinnamon powder.
- If desired, take the banana smoothie to the refrigerator so that it is fresh before consumption. After a few minutes, serve in a glass and you’re done.
What other benefits can a delicious banana smoothie give you?
Another reason to consume the banana in a smoothie is its ability to prevent diseases such as anemia, thanks to its high iron content. This mineral facilitates the production of white and red blood cells, which are also essential for strengthening the immune system.
Its astringent properties will ensure better functioning of the intestines. For the same reason, it will be very useful in case of constipation and diarrhoea. But that’s not all, since a banana shake in the morning or after exercise is also effective in reducing the risk of colon cancer.