These are not good times for Shakira after going public with his separation from Gerard pricks. In the media spotlight for the a thousand and one rumors about the reason for their breakup, the singer decided to land between the two and go enjoy the sea and the waves in Cantabria, where the paparazzi captured the Colombian surf. But it’s not the only sport with which he has surprised us this summer. The singer likes to keep in shape and we have seen her practice disciplines such as belly dancing, boxing, tennis and skateboarding. But now he has added a new exercise to his list. which help you burn over 300 calories, increase buttocks and delay aging.
Through their social networks, Shakira shared a video in which she demonstrates one of the most fun water sports: flyboarding, an exercise that is done at sea with a table that uses water as propulsion and “fly”. This physical activity is ideal for increase buttocks and burn up to 300 calories per hour. And if that wasn’t enough, the flyboard also helps you prevent aging.
Advantages of the Flyboard
The objective people who practice Flyboard in addition to having fun and having a good time cooling off, it’s learning to keep an eye on your body. But in addition to promoting the level of balance, it has many other advantages: It increases resistance to fatigue and level of agility since it delays aging, reduces blood sugar and also lowers blood pressure.
It’s a wonderful feeling which you will undoubtedly want to repeat and which also helps to lose weight. The FlyBoard It is perfect for exercising the legs and waist, although it works the whole body. You don’t need great strength to do it and Helps develop agility and balance.
In addition this water sport it’s great for losing weightbecause with an hour you can burn up to 325 caloriesaccording to the portal Computerhoy. It is because it is an exercise which Combine strength and cardio.
Equipment needed to practice this sport
The equipment that is generally necessary to perform the practice of Flyboard, is the following:
- Flyboard: Device that connects to the jet ski.
- Boots and bindings: The shoes house the athlete’s feet and the fasteners serve to anchor said shoes to the board in a stable and secure manner.
- Hoverboard: It is a small table on which the legs are fixed to practice this sport.
- Handles: These are the water pressure control devices to manipulate the Flyboard.
- Water hose with connectors: It is a 20 meter hose, which goes from the board to the jet ski.
- Water bike: To ensure constant pressure towards the Flyboard.
- Neoprene: This is the recommended wetsuit for practicing Flyboarding, it protects the athlete from the cold and cushions any falls.
- Helmet and life jacket: Indispensable safety devices for water sports.
Flyboarding is already more than a fashionable sport and is well established in Spain, where it is not only practiced in coastal areas such as Mallorca, Barcelona or Alicante but even in Madrid, where it is a common sport in the Pantano de San Juan and Los Ángeles de San Rafael. Do you dare to try it?