The stylist Sol van Dorssen offers three different looks so you can dress with pleasure summer table. Do you have guests at home? If you’ve already seen the video, decide which look you want to surprise them with. Below we give you the keys and we tell you where to find the products and accessories of each table.
Look 1: a natural mesa
To achieve a natural look:
- And white linen tablecloth Combined with a few beige table runners, laid out across the width, they are the starting point for this natural outdoor table with a Mediterranean feel.
- The color green he is also the protagonist. We chose it for glasses and bottles like vases. They decorate the centerpiece with green branches. They give color and merge with nature.
- fibers and wood glasses, bowls and mats take care of the counterpoint of the heat. In washed and natural tones, they integrate with the neutral base.
COPY THE LOOK
Linen tablecloth (€146) and beige paths by Filocolore. Madame Stoltz glasses and placemats (€18), in Carolina Blue. Aiguadé tableware (from €12.50/unit) and napkins, at Bon Vent. Green vases from Original Home. Zara Home cutlery and napkin rings. Natura Casa wooden plates and bowls.
Look 2: an elegant table
To achieve an elegant look:
- a blue path. The table is dressed to welcome with a petrol blue linen table runner (by Lizzo) placed lengthwise. So it is elegant and contrasts on the linen tablecloth, which trails and dresses.
- full of light. Touches of gold, cutlery and confectioners and glass give light and a sophisticated air to the table. A single vase of flowers serves as the centerpiece.
- Flowery crockery It is the great protagonist, which is why we have chosen it for all the dishes on the service. It is made by hand using the technique of decoupage in the colors of the painting, beige and blue.
COPY THE LOOK
Beige tablecloth, blue runner and napkins by Lizzo, at Usera Usera. Chiticris dishes (between €17 and €35/u). Culter Barcelona cutlery (€9 and €11), at Bon Vent. Cups and glasses from Zara Home. Natura Casa Vase (€34.90). H&M Home pastry chefs. Golden plates House Doctor at LaMaison.
Look 3: a cheerful table
To set up a cheerful summer table:
- A checkered tablecloth. For a more informal meal, we dressed the table with a checkered tablecloth that fills it with life. Checkered table runners add a country touch.
- pink and white. We complete the look with elements in pink and powdery tones, which give it a delicate and feminine air. And, in the center of the table, a duo of white flower vases.
- various tableware. The base plate is turmeric in color; the central one with zinc border; and the top one in pink ceramic, matching the pitcher. And we chose cutlery with a matte finish.
COPY THE LOOK
Checked linen tablecloth (€146), table napkins (€8) and checkered placemats from Maison de Vacances (€16), in Filocolore. Pink ceramic plates, zinc plates from Affari (€5) and artisanal soup plates, in Carolina Blue. Cutlery at Bon Vent (€9). Vases, cups and glasses from Zara Home. Madame Stoltz mug.
If you want to be aware of everything that we publish on www.elmueble.com, Subscribe to our newsletter.