Surely you are looking to buy a new computer for gaming and the price of graphics is an issue. Although they are on the decline, getting to a mid-range graphics card is quite impossible. But do not worry, it’s not necessary you buy one dedicated graphics cardyou can use the integrated into the processor.
AMD and Intel offer integrated graphics in some of their processors. These graphics cards will allow us to play different games, yes, with certain limitations. We cannot ask one of these graphics cards to offer us the same time as a dedicated graphics card. We will explain which processors include them since you can play without major problems.
Which processors have integrated graphics cards?
good, although so Intel and AMD offer processors with integrated graphics, not all processors from both companies have them. For one, Intel offers graphics on all of its processors, but some aren’t functional. AMD, for its part, offers integrated graphics in a small number of models. Here’s what we need to know:
- Intel: All of the company’s processors include discrete integrated graphics. It should be noted that the Core-F and Core-KF processors have graphics disabled to have some sort of defect that renders it non-functional.
- AMD: There are few processors, including graphicsonly the called APU include graphics. Normally these processors are called Ryzen and behind the number they include the letter “G” which tells us that it has an integrated graphics card.
It should be noted that the chart processors AMD is superior to Intel. Also indicate that Intel from the 11th generation of Core processors includes Intel Xe Graphics, which are more powerful than previous generations. Although they still lag behind AMD solutions, they offer quite interesting performance.
Will I be able to play any game with integrated graphics?
The reality is that these graphics aren’t overly powerful, so They are not valid for any game. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult for you to be able to enjoy the latest games released in the market. But there are plenty of simpler games you can play with the integrated graphics of Intel and AMD processors. Some of them are:
- Minecraft: This game has very lax requirements, being able to play without problem with integrated graphics in processors released in the last 6-7 years. We may need to make some vision tweaks to avoid overload and be able to play smoothly, but otherwise we shouldn’t have any issues.
- League of Legends (LoL): The MOBA type game is quite popular and requirements are quite low, due to its simple graphics. It is another of the options that we must take advantage of for hours with the graphics included in the processors
- Dota 2: Similar to the one mentioned above and having some fairly simple graphical requirements. We should be able to play it without major problems.
- CS: GO: Now this game is free and with some graphic adjustments we could enjoy it without major problems. It is not excessively demanding and with the AMD Ryzen APU should work quite well
- Fortnite: Based on cartoon Graphics, which are generally considerably lighter than other, more realistic types of graphics. we have to do forsome graphical tweaks to be able to move it above 30 FPS, but we should be able to get it to work without major issues
- GTA V : It has been on the market for a few years and its the graphics are not too demanding for current integrated graphics. With a few tweaks, we should be able to launch this game smoothly and look pretty smooth.