The electricity price morning Thursday, July 21, 2022 will fall by 1.12%until the €226.2/MWh. However, the premium promoted by the executive, known as the “electric exception”, must apply to this initial price, which will mean a discount up to 87.36 euros/MWh. Thus, the average price for customers at regulated electricity tariffs connected to the wholesale market will reach 138.84 euros per megawatt houraccording to data published by the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE).
Remember that the “electrical exception”, decreed by the Spanish government last May, serves to offset customers’ electricity bills from the regulated tariff. This initiative aims to establish a gas price cap which is used to generate electricity, not only in Spain, but also in Portugal. The bonus is temporary, so will last at most until May 31, 2023.
Likewise, today the cost of this measure will appear on the bill, separately from the rest of the concepts, as an amount that will depend on the hourly price on the electricity market, under the concept “RDL Gas Cost Ceiling 10/2022”.
Electricity prices tomorrow at the regulated tariff
The cheapest light price will be in the time slot between 03:00 a.m. and 04:00 a.m., with a cost of 111.25 euros per megawatt hour. On the contrary, the most expensive time of day will be given between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., which will be paid at the price of 151.22 the megawatt hour.
Ridge and valley sections
- cheapest time (valley section): from 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.At the price of 111.25 euros per megawatt hour.
- most expensive hour (ridge section): from the 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.At the price of 151.22 euro megawatt hour
Electricity prices tomorrow hour by hour
In the following list, you can check the electricity price for tomorrow Thursday on time, which is a great relief to be able to adapt to responsible consumption habits. Likewise, you should know that in the face of the second wave of scorching heat that is raging in all parts of the Spanish geography, the air conditioning shoot the pockets of millions of Spaniards.
The electricity bill will be visibly cheaper, which must be taken into account above all now, with a high inflation rate, which already breaks the double-digit barrier. To be more exact, 10.2%.
- From 0h00 to 1h00: 142.90 euros / MWh
- From 1h00 to 2h00: 136.50 euros / MWh
- From 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.: 119.91 euros / MWh
- From 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.: 111.25 euros / MWh
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 115.00 euros / MWh
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 129.64 euros / MWh
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 142.9 euros / MWh
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 150.11 euros / MWh
- From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: 149.7 euros / MWh
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 145.00 euros / MWh
- From 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: 141.96 euros / MWh
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 136.08 euros / MWh
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 142.9 euros / MWh
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 143.11 euros / MWh
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 137.09 euros / MWh
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 137.19 euros / MWh
- From 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: 137.29 euros / MWh
- From 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.: 135.77 euros / MWh
- From 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.: 136.08 euros / MWh
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 142.9 euros / MWh
- From 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.: 148.6 euros / MWh
- From 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.: 151.06 euros / MWh
- From 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.: 151.22 euros / MWh
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 138.84 euros / MWh