And some of them are not brand new terminals, but rather large smartphones a few months old.
In the middle of a hangover Amazon’s first day this year, many of us are wondering which products they swept this time in each category, and in particular in one of them: mobile. Despite seeing great discounts at terminals such as POCO F4 GT 5G, OnePlus 9 Pro o iPhone 11, yes 5 smartphones that have sold more and they are not the newest on the market.
We have been able to see, from the hand of Amazon, which portable communication products have been more sales accumulatedand thus join the thousands and thousands of speakers Echo Dot 4 there echo show 5 who ran out of stock of certain colors. It is clear from the motives we are going to show you now that people prioritized paying less for reliable and cheap smartphones, and which are already established in the market.
The best-selling phones of Prime Day 2022
From the Andro4all team we thought this listing would have another color, a slightly higher value, but in the end it was not so. They were left behind, but not far behind, smartphones like the Redmi Note 11Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G or el OnePlus Nord 2 that they came with great discountsbut they didn’t reach as many people as these five:
- POCO M4 Pro: Launched in February 2022, this mid-range POCO terminal comes with 4G connectivity. Its version with 5G has excellent reception, but the minimum price of this unit of 176 euros It was quite a sensation on Prime Day. It’s a smartphone with a screen 6.43″ Full HD+, 90Hz AMOLED soda, battery 5,000mAh with 33W fast chargingwith headphone jack, processor Helio G96 and 64 MP triple camera.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10: the ‘small’ of redmi family also collapsed on this Prime Day and had prices low for a long time, but not as much as the €129.99 reached on July 12 and 13. This smartphone is very similar to the previous one, but with a slightly inferior processor (Helio G88), and 6.5″ Full HD+, 90Hz IPS panel refresh rate, Samsung 50 MP quad rear camera, 5000 battery with slightly slower, but still fast charging at 18W, and which was introduced in August 2021.
- POCO F3 5G: This is the only high-end and most powerful on the list. predecessor of SMALL F4 (and its brothers), this terminal cost only €279.99 in its superior version with 256 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM. It is a very powerful mobile thanks to the Snapdragon 870. Your screen is Amoled with a size of 6.67 “ and Full HD+ resolution with 120Hz refresh. Mount a 4,520mAh battery with fast charging at 33W and a Sony 48MP triple rear camera that more than meets the bill in most situations. This mobile is 5G, even if it loses the Jack port.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G: we come to the firm Samsung, which has garnered very good figures on this Prime Day. Especially, for prices like 141 euros on this Galaxy A22 5G. The mid-range Samsung terminal arrives with a processor Dimension 700 with 5G connectivity, 4GB RAM64 GB of storage in the best-selling version, large screen 6.6″ Full HD+ IPS with a 90Hz refresh rate, 48MP Samsung triple rear camera and 5000mAh battery with a load at 15 W. This time, we keep the Jack port for the headphones.
- Samsung Galaxy M13: This is the newest mobile in the list, launched in May this year and promises to replace the Redmi 10C, realme C21Y or entry-level OPPOs. With a minimum price of 129 euros the Prime Day has been one of the sensations for those looking for a very cheap and efficient terminal. This Galaxy M13 has a 6.6″ HD+ IP panel with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, the power of the Samsung Exynos 850, 4GB RAM64GB expandable, a 50MP quad rear camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging. We’re missing 5G this time around, but we’re keeping the Jack port.
Apparently most people 4G connectivity prevailed above the new 5G. To date, there are not too many operators who still offer the highest connection speed at a good price, and this has finally affected the type of Prime Day best-selling terminals. It is a pity not to see in this list other interesting offers on mobiles like the Realme GT Neo 2, OnePlus 9 or Samsung Galaxy S22 which were at record highs this Amazon Prime Day.
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, Andro4all receives a commission. rejoin to the bargain chain Andro4all to know the best offers before everyone else.