Eliminate the double blue check, export chats without losing data: we give you the solution to these WhatsApp problems and others so that you don’t break your head.
Currently, WhatsApp is the instant messaging application with the largest number of users in the world and every day more and more people are sharing millions of conversations from anywhere on the planet. But beware, this does not mean that it is perfect or that it is free from malfunctionsbecause many of these bugs still don’t have a fix and others do alternatives to resolve that few users know about.
Fortunately, many of these problems are nothing out of the ordinary and some, like remove double blue check and exporting chats without losing data have easier solutions than you imagine, today we are going to tell you how you can solve them step by step. Additionally, we can easily fix other mythical app issues: WhatsApp messages not arriving and WhatsApp date and time. If you are facing some of these issues in your WhatsApp app, then worry no more and waste your time searching for sure in the following paragraphs. you will find the solution.
So you can fix the most common WhatsApp problems
To give him the solution to some of the most common problems today in this application we have some guides with step by step what you can do in each of the different situations.
How to remove the double blue check from WhatsApp?
The WhatsApp blue double check can become very useful when dealing with an important message, as it is a means of ensure that a message has been received and read. But it can also seem like a very invasive action and control for some people. So, if for this reason or any other you want to remove read receipts from WhatsApp, you should follow these 3 simple steps:
- The first thing to do is go to the menu Settings in WhatsApp and once there, select the option account.
- Then you will need to enter privacy.
- Here you will find the option read receipts which you can enable or disable.
You have to take into account that when you disable read receipts, you will not be able to see the double blue check of others. This means that your contacts they won’t see if you’ve read a message, but you also won’t be able to see if they’ve read your messages. It must also be said that read receipts will always be sent in WhatsApp group chats, whether the option is active or not.
How to export WhatsApp chats without losing data?
There are many apps in the market which claim to successfully transfer your WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android, but beware, many of them can do it, but in the process, they lose information and files which is then impossible to recover. A tool with which we can export chats quickly and intuitively, but above all it sure is iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer.
With this application it is possible transfer your chats between devices of any brand and between iOS and Android operating systemyou just need to perform this series of steps:
- open iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer on your computer and connect both devices to your computer.
- On the left, press Transfer and at the bottom on the button to transfer.
- On your Android device, you may need Enable USB debuggingjust follow the on-screen instructions.
- A pop-up window will appear and you need to click on Continue.
- Make a backup copy WhatsApp data on the Android device.
- wait a few minutes for iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer to get WhatsApp data.
- Verify WhatsApp Account from the Android device, enter the WhatsApp verification code and click Continue.
- Before restoring data, make sure you have connected to WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Follow the instructions and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Wait for the data transfer to complete and your WhatsApp chats will be migrated to iPhone.
Once the chats have been exported, you won’t have to worry about anything, you will just have to enjoy your new mobile. Best of all, as we mentioned earlier, you do not run any risk of losing information or files valuable from your mobile.
WhatsApp messages not arriving
If your WhatsApp messages do not arrive until you open the app, there are two options, for which you have the solutions here. First, what you need to do is check if mobile data usage is restricted for whatsapp and do the following:
- On mobile, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager > WhatsApp > data usage.
- Make sure the option Restrict background data is disabled.
- Even if that would be enough, make sure Google Play Services also have this option disabled.
Another reason why notifications are not coming may be Tied to Wi-Fi and you can solve it like this:
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu button > Advanced > Wi-Fi while sleeping.
- Make sure it is set to Still.
How to fix WhatsApp date and time problem?
If messages appear at the wrong date and time, or if you receive in-app warnings that the date and time are incorrect, there are two ways to fix the problem. The first is to perform this brief procedure:
- On mobile, go to Settings > Date & Time.
- Here you need to check the option Automatic date and time.
The second solution is even simpler and all you have to do is clear app cache from app settings in system. After either solution, this error should go away.
As you can see, one of these WhatsApp problems has a very simple solution. Exporting WhatsApp chats without losing data would be the most complex, but thanks to iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer you can do it in the blink of an eyethe most important thing is that your data will be safe and you won’t lose anything during the transfer.